Winners of campus battles will compete at the main event on
Feb. 8, 2018 at the Thomas K. McKeon Center for Creativity.
Sign up for campus battle below.
ENTER THE LIP SYNC CHALLENGE
Lip Sync Rules and Regulations
- Please submit music in mp3 format on a USB by Friday, January 26th to the TCC Foundation office by 5PM
- All songs must be checked for licensing via ASCAP/BMI prior to the battle. If TCC does not have the license to perform your song you may be asked to change songs.
- All performances are limited to 3 minutes.
- Song medleys are allowed, but must be mixed by the team and must meet the total time maximum of 3 minutes.
- Teams can range in size from 1 to 5 people. Eligible team members include current TCC faculty, staff, and administration (student employees not eligible). All team member names must be included on the registration form.
- Teams may use props; please no fire, water, or glitter.
- Video is not allowed
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact Mautia Hall by email at email@example.com or by phone at 918-595-7844