The mission of Tulsa Community College’s Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching is to promote greater understanding of the learning process, support the implementation of teaching innovations, best practices, and foster the scholarship of teaching and learning at TCC. The CELT seeks to increase student success by embracing new ways of looking at student learning and faculty’s roles in creating active and engaging learning environments.
Goals and Objectives:
- Investigate and inspire excellence in teaching and learning
- Promote engaging, innovative and effective teaching.
- Cultivate inclusive pedagogies and encourage the infusion of diversity across the curriculum.
- Support the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Assist faculty and divisions with scholarly reflection on teaching and learning.
- Contribute to college-wide initiatives related to teaching and learning.
- Foster college-wide, regional, and national dialogue on teaching and learning.
- Develop and maintain resources to advance teaching and learning.