How to Use TCC's IT Service Desk
How do I contact the IT Service Desk and what are the hours of operation?
- We can be reached by calling 918-595-2000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our hours of operation are: Monday-Friday; 7:30am to 8:30pm and Saturdays from 8:00am to Noon
What is the IT Service Desk?
We're your one-stop TCC resource for questions about:
Passwords and authorized users for:
- other business applications or portals used by you or your department
- Connection to and use of the College-wide wireless network
- Phone installation and repair
- Webpage additions and updates
- Printer installation and repair
- Campus-owned software downloads and use
- Classroom media requests (projectors, computers,other equipment)
- General advice about technology or telecommuncations
Why use the IT Service Desk?
When it comes to technology, we're like your family doctor.
- We diagnose the problem/condition and refer it to the appropriate specialist to resolve.
- You don't have to track down the right answer --- just leave it to us! We'll track your problem and stay on it until it is resolved.
How do I know you're working on it?
The IT Service Desk uses the Parature "ticket" system, and you can view progress yourself.
Select the tab "customer login"
Enter your TCC User ID (your email address for TCC email)
Enter the password (your password for TCC login)
View your ticket and track progress toward resolution