IT Services Desk
The IT Service Help Desk, or Call2000, can be reached by calling (918) 595-2000 or via email at email@example.com
Our hours of operation are:
Monday-Friday 7:30am to 8:30pm
Saturdays from 8:00am to Noon
We're your one-stop TCC resource for questions about:
- Passwords and authorized users for:
- other business applications or portals used by you or your department
- Connection to and use of the College-wide wireless network
- Phone installation and repair
- Webpage additions and updates
- Printer installation and repair
- Campus-owned software downloads and use
- Classroom media requests (projectors, computers,other equipment)
- General advice about technology or telecommuncations
When it comes to technology, we're like your family doctor.
- We diagnose the problem/condition and refer it to the appropriate specialist to resolve.
- You don't have to track down the right answer --- just leave it to us! We'll track your problem until it is resolved.
MyTCC is a one-stop online resource for access to TCC systems (Blackboard, TCC Office 365 E-mail, and student information). MyTCC also provides important information for student services, campus life, and information and access to systems for TCC employees.
TCC Employees will use MyTCC to access operational systems (Banner, SciQuest, PeopleAdmin, Cognos, etc).
Log In Instructions
You will login to MyTCC with your TCCNET login information. (Example: T12345678). You will be prompted to setup the MyTCC Password Manager tool. This will allow you to reset your password on your own in the future. If you do not know your TCC ID, please visit an enrollment services office to obtain it.
For TCC Students, logon information is emailed to the student once the students application has been processed.
For TCC Employees, the password will be the password you use to access Office365/TCCNET.
When you login to MyTCC for the first time, you will need to sign up for the MyTCC Password Manager. The MyTCC Password Manager tool allows you to manage and reset your password on your own. You will be required to enter security questions and answers.
Tulsa Community College launched Microsoft Office 365 E-mail delivers a cutting edge and feature rich e-mail experience to TCC students.
The format for students Office 365 e-mail addresses is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some students with common names will have a number at the end of their Office365 e-mail address.
Accessing Office 365 E-Mail
You can access Office 365 email through the MyTCC Portal. Once you login to the MyTCC Portal, you will click on the Email quicklink. Email will open in another browser window.
- Access to e-mail anywhere (PC, tablets, mobile phones)
- E-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks sync across devices
- Large 25GB mail box size
- Experience with Outlook, a cross- industry standard e-mail platform
Setup E-Mail on Your Mobile Device
Log In to TCC's Network
Your computer must first be added to the TCCNET domain before these instructions will be applicable. A TCC Desktop Support Tech will visit your location to update your computer. Until then please ensure that you continue to protect the information stored on your computer by using a standard Windows password.
At the login screen:
- User name: 'T' followed by your college wide ID e.g. T12345678
- Initial Password: "Tcc_" followed by your CWID OR your newly created password if logged into TCC computer or MyTCC
- Log on to: "TCCNET"
If you have trouble logging on, please "Call2000" at (918) 595-2000.
Access TCC's Wireless Network
Need Help Setting Up Your Device?
Accessing the TCC Wireless - General Instructions
- New users must first log into a wired computer (see How to Log Into TCC's Network)
- Choose a Network
- Provide if prompted:
- User name: "tccnet\TCCNET ID" (without the quotes e.g. T12345678)
- Password: Same as your wired network password
ATTENTION: As new technologies emerge there is always the potential for unforeseen technical challenges. If you experience any problems with our wireless network, simply "Call 2000" at (918) 595-2000.
Download Microsoft Office
Instructions to download Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013 for PCs, and Office 2011 for Mac. Free for current TCC students.
- Go to the TCC Webpage: www.tulsacc.edu
- Click on MyTCC and login to the TCC Portal
- Click on My Account and select the Software Downloads link in the Quick Links section
- Select required software and follow online store instructions