Summer Classes Begin
On-Time Registration (Enrollment and Schedule Adjustments) must be completed prior to first class meeting.
Terms of a duration less than a regular semester will have different drop dates.
Schedule adjustment or 100% refund on a drop:
8 week terms - the first week of the term Short Courses - before 5pm on the second day of class for internet classes or before 5pm of the next regular work day for other classes.
Paying for your TCC Classes:
- When you enroll, you need to know how you are going to pay for your classes.
- Schedules are not final until the payment method has been arranged.
- If you enroll early, you will have 1 week from the time you enroll in a class to secure payment. If you enroll after May 1st for Summer or after August 1st for Fall, you will have 24 hours to secure your payment.
- You can submit a FAFSA, set up a payment plan/pay in full, or present a third-party payment to the Bursar's Office.
- If you do not secure your payment within the payment window, you will risk being removed from your classes.