TCC Foundation Mission
The Tulsa Community College Foundation provides support to Tulsa Community College and its mission by developing key relationships and financial resources.
Values and Beliefs
TCC Foundation supports the philosophy and mission of TCC which:
- Provides quality higher education to all sectors of the community;
- Is responsive, timely and proactive in meeting the needs of the subset business community;
- Sets the standard for integrity and professionalism; and
- Is a leader in developing cutting edge programs.
The Foundation believes that all Foundation Board Members should be active in their Foundation support.
The Foundation believes that those who benefit from the TCC should contribute to it.
The Foundation will conduct its operations with financial integrity.
The Foundation will be proactive in anticipating and planning for TCC needs.
For information contact (918) 595-7836.
How you can help support students:
2016 TCC Foundation Board
Chair: Joan P. Parkhurst, Parkhurst Investments
Vice Chair: Alana R. Hughes, Chief Operating Officer, Charles & Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
Secretary/Treasurer: Konnie Boulter, Program Director, The Oxley Foundation
Past Chair: Pierce H. Norton II, President & CEO, ONE Gas
- Leeland Alexander, Associate Vice President, OU-Tulsa Schusterman Center
- Billie T. Barnett, Community Volunteer
- Tiffani J. Bruton, Director of Public Affairs, Cox Communications
- Teresa Meinders Burkett, Partner, Conner & Winters, LLP
- Jim Cameron, CEO, Cameron Glass, Inc.
- Lisette Coston, Executive Director of Support Services, Saint Francis Health System
- Sharon King Davis, Partner, King Investments
- Jim Dunn, Chairman, Mill Creek Lumber & Supply Co.
- Ed Fariss, Retired
- Steven L. Fate, Director of Business Operations Support, Public Service of Oklahoma
- Shane Fernandez, SW Division President, Nabholz Construction Company
- Susan E. Harris, Retired/Consultant
- M. Ted Haynes, President, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- David A. Kollmann, Division President, The Flintco Companies, Inc.
- Phil Lakin, Jr., CEO, Tulsa Community Foundation
- Jim Langdon, Publisher, Langdon Publishing Co.
- William M. Lissau, President Bank of America - Oklahoma
- Mina Lotti, Community Volunteer
- Tim Lyons, President & CEO, TTCU The Credit Union
- Meredith Siegfried Madden, CEO, the NORDAM Group, Inc.
- Aaron D. Massey, UBS Financial Services
- Nancy N. McDonald, Community Volunteer
- Wes Mitchell, Director ITO Account Delivery, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Susan B. Neal, VP for Public Affairs, Research & Economic Development, University of Tulsa
- Henry Primeaux III, Investor
- Lou Reynolds, Senior Partner, Eller & Detrich
- John Rupe Jr., CEO, Rupe Building Company
- Charles T. Sexton, Community Volunteer
- Mary Shaw, Community Volunteer
- Shawn Slaton, CEO, Cherokee Nation Businesses
- Melinda Stinnett, President, Stinnett & Associates, LLC
- David Stratton, President, JPMorgan Chase, Tulsa
- Steve Turnbo, Chairman Emeritus, Schnake Turnbo Frank
- John Wiscaver, Chief Strategy & Senior VP External Affairs- Global Health
- Leigh B. Goodson, Ph.D., President & CEO, Tulsa Community College
- Lauren Brookey, Vice President of External Affairs and President of TCC Foundation
- Rachel Hutchings, Director of Development, TCC Foundation
- Mautia Hall, Assistant Director of Development, TCC Foundation
- Mark McMullen, Interim CFO, Tulsa Community College