President's Society annual members contribute a minimum of $1,000 annually toward TCC’s academic programs. If you desire to make a meaningful difference in the future of TCC, the President's Society is a perfect place to begin. The President's Society provides material support to the TCC Foundation for important college initiatives and critical needs. President’s Society memberships run from January to December of each year. Most memberships may be held jointly by couples or anonymously.
This annual personal giving club is established to:
- Recognize major donors who support the ongoing excellence initiatives led by our President Leigh Goodson
- Enable the TCC Foundation to respond to strategic needs of the College
- Enable the President to direct additional resources to critical college programs and initiatives
President’s Society Membership Levels
- Lifetime Membership – this lifetime membership recognizes an individual who contributes $5,000 or more to the society
- Platinum Membership – recognizes an individual or couple who contribute $2,500 or more to the Society
- Gold Memberships – recognizes an individual or couple who contribute $1,000 to the Society.
Giving total for annual membership will include all gifts except unpaid pledge balances. Included will be gifts of real property and other irrevocable gifts, matching gift expectancies, corporate gifts intended for credit to an individual donor’s account, and gifts of in-kind property.
Society Membership Benefits (All Levels)
- Two complimentary tickets to a seasonal performance of the Signature Symphony at TCC
- Lapel membership pin
- Bi-Annual recognition in the TCC Award Winning Publication, Spotlight Magazine
How Do I Join?
The membership form should be mailed to:
Tulsa Community College Foundation
6111 E. Skelly Drive, Suite 605
Tulsa, OK 74135
President’s Society Members
Howard and Billie Barnett*
D. Forrest Cameron
Karen and Barry Davis
Alana R. Hughes
George and Aldean Newcomb Krumme
Phil and Adriane Lakin
Ron and Sue Looney
Bill and Pat McKamey*
Jerry and Joan Parkhurst
Dr. Frank and Mary Shaw*
Jana L. Shoulders*
State Farm Insurance Company*
*Denotes Lifetime Member