My Dream / Mi Sueño Scholarship
My Dream Scholarship 2014
- Student must be a graduating HS senior in Tulsa and Rogers County
- Must have a minimum HS cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must enroll in TCC as a degree-seeking student
- Student must not receive any state or federal financial aid
- Award recipients will be required to attend an orientation at the Tulsa Community College Education Outreach Center for an introduction to Tulsa Community College advising services during the first semester of enrollment
- Student must complete the online application for both Tulsa Community College admissions and the My Dream scholarship
- The deadline is May 31th, 2014
- Renewable with 2.0 semester GPA
- Student must enroll in a minimum of 9 hours per semester
- Complete at least 66% of attempted TCC coursework cumulatively
- Complete at least 6 credit hours with a passing grade each spring and fall semester
- Students must provide an official transcript of grades and a progress report for each semester
- In the event a student's semester GPA falls below 2.0, he or she will on probation and are required to submit an essay detailing lessons learned and plans for improving GPA going forward
- Award annually for up to 3 years or 60 credit hours (whichever comes first)
- Full tuition for Fall and Spring for up to $1600 per semester to cover tuition, fees, and books for a maximum of 6 consecutive spring/fall semesters
- Summer award based on eligibility will be determined by academic performance during the previous spring semester
How to apply:
Click on https://tulsacf.wufoo.com/forms/m1h7j9g70jbxz1q/ and follow the instructions given. It will give you a login and password so that you can complete the application at your own pace. The deadline is May 30th, 2014.
- This scholarship is being administered through the Tulsa Community Foundation.
If you have any questions during the application process please contact Elizabeth Vereecke at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 918-591-2429.
For more information contact the Outreach Center Staff 918-595-2020