Application Instructions, Prerequisites and Curricular Pattern
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS(No Exceptions) – The following application process must be completed by MARCH 1 of each year.
1. Applicant must go online and submit an application to Tulsa Community College at the college’s website, www.tulsacc.edu.
2. Applicant must send Official High School Transcript or GED Scores to the Registrar’s Office.
3. Applicant must send Official College transcript(s) to the Registrar’s Office. Official Transcript(s) are needed from EACH/ALL college(s) attended. Failure to submit all transcripts is grounds for dismissal from the dental hygiene program, if accepted.
4. Send Official ACT Scores to the Metro Registrar’s Office. Each applicant applying to the Dental Hygiene Program must have ACT scores to be considered for the program, regardless of age or educational background. The ACT scores are part of the selection process.
5. Send completed application for admission to the Dental Hygiene Program to the Allied Health Division Office. Once an application is received, you will be notified by your TCC Email regarding your status in the selection process. All TCC students receive a designated college email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org). You may access the college email at http://www.outlook,com/tulsacc.edu. It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify that all application materials have been received by the March 1st deadline.
6. Provide verification of dental experience or observation using the official verification form.
7. Do not submit letters of recommendation, as these are not considered in the selection process.
You are responsible to making sure all documentation has been received by TCC and recorded.
*All correspondence pertaining to your application is through your TCC email. Be sure to check it frequently.
|DH Prerequisites Course Pattern 2015.pdf||156.12 KB|
|DH Verification Form.docx||26.17 KB|
|Essential Skills for the TCC Dental Hygiene 2015.pdf||36.63 KB|