PTA Program Application
Procedure For Application
- Submit completed program application form and required materials by Dec. 1 to the Allied Health Services Division located in the Alfred M. Philips Building, Room MP458, 909 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74119.
- All prospective Physical Therapist Assistant Program students must complete an application for enrollment to the college, submit their high school transcripts, ACT scores and previous college transcripts to the Metro Campus Registrar at 909 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74119. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for admission into the Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
- Acceptance to Tulsa Community College does not guarantee admission to the Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
- Eligible applicants to be interviewed for consideration for admission into the Physical Therapist Assistant Program will be notified by mail. All interviewed applicants will be notified by mail regarding their selection status.
- In order to enroll in courses that include a clinical component and are part of the program degree plan, students must receive clearance on a criminal background check, including sex offender registry. Potential students need to be aware that drug testing and clearance is a requirement for participation in all clinical components.
Applications accepted beginnig August 2015 for class admitted Fall 2016 are now being accepted until December 1, 2015.
Please refer to the attached documents below.
Mail completed application to:
TCC PTA Program
Allied Health Division, MP 458
909 S. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
|PTA Informed Consent 201 6 rev.pdf||123.86 KB|