- Complete the Tulsa Community College Application for Admission and submit it to the Registrar’s Office, if you have not been enrolled at TCC within the past year.
- Send Official High School Transcript or GED scores to the Registrar’s Office. High School seniors need to send a seventh-semester transcript. Upon completion of high school, another official transcript needs to be sent with final grades and graduation date.
- Send Official College Transcript(s) to the Registrar’s Office from each college attended.
- Send official ACT/SAT scores to the Registrar’s Office. (Each applicant must have either ACT/SAT scores to be considered for the program, regardless of age or educational background).
- First-time college students must meet with counselors regarding new students orientation, CPT (College Placement Test) and possible high school curricular deficiencies.
- College students new at TCC must meet with counselors regarding CPT (College Placement Test). Each applicant must show proficiency in English, Reading and Science. Send the completed Allied Health Program Application for Admission to the Allied Health Services Division by Feb. 1. All information required for the Radiography Program must be on file by Feb. 1, including TCC Application, Program Application, transcript(s), and ACT/SAT scores).
- In order to enroll in courses that include a clinical component and are part of the program degree plan, students must receive clearance on a criminal background check, including sex offender registry and pass a 10-panel drug screen.
|Radiography Application Packet 2015.pdf||199.93 KB|