Patient Care Technician (PCT) Program
- Contact the Nursing Certificate Programs Office 918.595.7324 for program application form and schedule. Applications can also be downloaded from the TCC Nursing Division Web page.
- All prospective Patient Care Technician students must be admitted to Tulsa Community College and turn in any documentation required by the TCC Admissions Office (college transcripts, high school transcripts, etc.).
- All applicants to any Nursing Certificate Program are required to take the Compass Test (Reading and Writing only) through the TCC Testing Center on any campus.
- Submit completed program application form to the Nursing Certificate Programs Office located on the Metro Campus, Room MC501, 909 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74119.
- Acceptance to Tulsa Community College does not guarantee admission into the PCT Program.
- Eligible applicants will be notified by mail regarding their selection status.
- Acceptance letters will include information on the enrollment procedure, required immunizations, criminal background check, drug screening and other important program information.
- Minimum score of 80 on Compass Reading Test and 75 on Compass Writing Test.
- If applicant has previous college credits, 2.0 overall GPA.
Applicants without previous college credits will be accepted on a probationary basis. Exceptions to the GPA and test score requirements may be requested in writing and submitted with applications. If exception is granted, student will be accepted on a probationary basis.ShareThis