Due to staffing fluctuations, all clinicals sites may not be available every year.
- St.John's Medical Center
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center - Pryor
- St. John - RML
- Hillcrest Hospital - South
- Hillcrest Hospital - Claremore
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center
- Eastar Health System - Muskogee
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Northeastern Health System- Tahlequah
- Jane Phillips Medical Center- Bartlesville
Tulsa Community College is so fortunate and grateful to have the extensive community support for all of the Allied Health programs. We could not provide the quality education that we are proud of without our community partners. It is important to us to meet the needs of each of our clinical sites and to make sure that our students’ health and professional conduct meet the clinical community standards.
The amount of information that you are responsible for and must provide to your respective programs might seem overwhelming, however our goal is to protect you, the public, and the hospital/clinic.
Thank you in advance for demonstrating the commitment to uphold the professional standards for which each of our community partners and the Allied Health Services Division expect.