Tulsa Community College's
Those who volunteer as our PACE Ambassadors are indispensable when it comes to providing the amount and quality of performances at the VanTrease. Each of our events could not attain the success they do were it not for this wonderful team who usher for us. Anyone who is able to provide excellent customer service and is interested in supporting the VanTrease PACE is eligible to be a PACE Ambassador. Ushering duties include:
- Taking tickets
- Distributing programs
- Showing patrons to their seats
- Working the will call window
- And More!
For more information contact Terri Hopson at 918-595-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a PACE Ambassador our patrons see and interact with you more than they do with ticket office staff. Therefore, it is critical that we have a set of guidelines for our team of ushers. These guidelines will help our Ambassadors to be comfortable working as an usher and also to enjoy the performances with our patrons. The most basic requirements are as followed:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have a friendly and courteous attitude
- Be on time – report time is one hour before performance
Coming soon: Usher Handbook
The dress code for our PACE Ambassadors makes it easier for our patrons to distinguish you as an usher and also to present a professional image.
- Black slacks or a black tailored skirt
- Plain white shirt or blouse
- Ticket apron – provided night of performance for those who are assigned to take tickets