“The Tulsa community has a remarkable tradition of generosity in support of noble causes. TCC’s Campaign for Completion is one of those noble causes that simply needs your
support to succeed.”
- Stacy Schusterman Campaign Chair and Co-Chair of the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
We know what we need to do to clear the pathway to completion for our students. We have the plan, we have the experience, and we have the commitment. Now all we need is for you, and other caring people like you, to help us.
WE NEED YOU TO HELP US CLEAR THE PATHWAY FOR:
- High school graduates developing their full potential
- Talented students jump-starting their higher education
- Working adults acquiring new job skills
- Family members seeking to break the cycle of poverty
- Citizens turning around troubled lives through education.
WE NEED YOU TO HELP US BETTER SERVE:
- Employers who depend on a well-trained workforce
- Communities eager to address pressing social issues
- A region intent on diversifying its economy.
WE NEED YOU TO HELP US SECURE the philanthropic resources required to implement our plan. The financial goal of the Campaign for Completion is both ambitious and essential: raise $10 million by June 30, 2019.
We invite you to join with us in this critically important effort by making a generous contribution to the Campaign for Completion. For more information on how to make your gift, please visit the Campaign website: www.tulsacc.edu/foundation .
LEARN MORE: If you would like more information about TCC’s budget or the role of
philanthropic support, please email TCC Foundation President
Lauren Brookey at: email@example.com
Thank you for supporting TCC students.
|Give to TCC|