Complete the Temporary Student application if you are a non-degree seeking student wanting to enroll in fewer than nine (9) hours, or if you are a degree seeking student at another college or university.
Temporary students are not eligible to receive financial aid through TCC but may be eligible to receive aid through their home institution.
Application for Admission
- An application is required for admission and should be submitted prior to expected enrollment. All questions must be answered.
- Application information may be submittedby applying online.
- A twenty dollar ($20) one-time, non-refundable processing fee will be assessed with the first term’s tuition and fees.
- The Social Security number is used by Tulsa Community College for identification purposes only and will not be given out to any individual or agency (unless required by law or as provided for in federal regulations), without the student’s written permission.
- TCC will assign a student identification number, but will collect your Social Security number for business transactions and verification purposes.
- Omission or falsification of information on the application is grounds for rejection of the application and/or disciplinary action against an enrolled student.
- Students will have an enrollment hold placed on their account and will need to visit any Enrollment Services office before each semester of enrollment.
- Students are limited to nine (9) attempted hours. After completing 9 hours, the student will be considered a transfer student at which point, all official transcripts must be on file with TCC.
- Students will have to provide proof of proficiency or prerequisites. Proficiencies and prerequisites can possibly be met by ACT, COMPASS, or College transcripts.