Contact Informationjanet.email@example.com (918)595-8674
Hello, My name is Professor Jackson. I have been a nurse for over 25 years. I have had many nursing positions over the years. I have worked mostly in the Intensive Care Units and Medical/Surgical Units. I have worked in Risk Management, Education and Quality Department also. I have a terminal degree as a Doctor of Nursing Practice. I have worked at Tulsa Community College for seven years and continue to work at St. John Health System. I'm married with four children and three grandchildren.
- Adult Health II
- Adult Health Clinical II
- 2015 D.N.P., University of Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 1996 M.S. (Nursing Major), University of Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 1988 B.S.N. , University of Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sepsis Early Identification - Doctoral Capstone
Publications & Presentations
1996 “Case Management’s Impact on Nursing Today.” Submitted for Masters’ Degree.
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
2012 “Have you ever had a terminal degree?” The Oklahoma Nurse” 2012 Sep-Nov; 57 (3):14
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- 1991 – Present Association of Critical Care Nursing
- 1992 – Present Zeta Delta Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 1996 - Present Oklahoma Nurses Association, Oklahoma District 2
- 1996 – Present American Nurses Association
- 2014 – Present Phi Kappa Phi
2015 Outstanding Student Leadership Award
- Mentoring Program at Will Rogers High School
- Student Nurse Association
- Medical Careers Exploration Group