Contact Informationjeff.firstname.lastname@example.org (918) 595-7607
Jeff Holt is an Associate Professor of Economics. Professor Holt's teaching philosophy is to strongly emphasize the fundamental concepts, to explain the concepts in a straightforward manner, and to illustrate the concepts with numerous examples. He frequently incorporates story-telling and humor into the examples.
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Undergraduate degrees from the University of Tulsa and Langston University.
- Master's degree from the University of Tulsa.
Publications & Presentations
Professor Holt has published 6 editions of his textbook, "Principles of Economics".
Professor Holt published a non-technical paper, "A Summary of the Primary Causes of the Housing Bubble and the Resulting Credit Crisis" in the Journal of Business Inquiry.
- Named the Tulsa Community College "Instructor of the Year, Business Division", in 1988.
- Received the Tulsa Community College "Award for Teaching Excellence" in 2000.