Contact Informationjenifer.email@example.com (918) 595-8243
Jenifer Fuller is the Education Specialist at TCC Child Development Center. She serves on the National Association for the Education of Young Children’s Young Professional Advisory Board. Jenifer is an advocate for developmentally appropriate practice, play, infant mental health, and infusing early childhood with nature. Beyond her professional roles, Jenifer enjoys spending time with family and friends, exploring outdoors, creating pottery, painting, and reading.
- Master of Science in Family and Child Studies specializing in Infant and Child Studies
- May 2015 University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK
- Bachelor of Science in Family Life Education specializing in Child Development
- May 2012 University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK
- Outdoor Learning
- Infant Mental Health
Publications & Presentations
Bertram, A. G., Sears, K., Burr, B., Fuller, J., & Green, K. (2016). Building Communities: College Preparation Education for Grandparents Raising Grandchildren. Journal of Intergenerational Relationships, 14(1), 17-26.Fuller, J.
N., Frost, A. M., & Burr, B. K. (2015). Exploring the Impact of Religiosity and Socioeconomic Factors on Perceived Ideal Timing of Marriage in Young Adults. Journal of Student Research, 1-26.
“Intergenerational Studies: Creating Awareness of College Opportunities for Grandparent Led Families”
- Oklahoma Council on Family Relations March 2014
- Oklahoma Research Day March 2014
- Association for Gerontology in Higher Education February 2014