Contact Informationpatrick.firstname.lastname@example.org (918) 595-7131
- General Chemistry I and II
- Organic Chemistry I and II
- Principles of Chemistry
- General, Organic and Biological Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- 2001, Ph.D. in Chemistry, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- 1992, B.Sc. in Chemistry, Jomo Kenyatta University College of Science and Technology, Nairobi, Kenya
Analytical Chemistry techniques for environmental analysis.
Publications & Presentations
"Automated Detection of Ethanol Vapor by Passive Fourier Transform Infrared Remote Sensing Measurements" Fourier Transform Spectroscopy: 11th International Conference page 227 - 230.
"Multiple Filtering Strategy for the Automated Detection of Ethanol by Passive Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy" Applied Spectroscopy 55, 1544 – 1552 (2001).
"Investigation of Electrolyte Measurement in Diluted Whole Blood Using Spectroscopic and Chemometric Methods" Applied Spectroscopy, 57, 146-151 (2003).
“Noninvasive, NIRS-Measured Muscle pH and PO2 Indicate Tissue Perfusion for Cardiac Surgical Patients on Cardiopulmonary Bypass” Critical Care Medicine. 31, 2324-2331 (2003).
Patent Application for an innovative algorithm for a novel approach to correct for skin pigmentation to enhance the measurement accuracy of blood and tissue chemistry noninvasively
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Secretary – American Chemical Society (ACS) – Tulsa Section – 2007 – 2010
- President American Chemical Society - Tulsa Section
- Councilor ACS
- Organizing committee 54th Annual ACS Pentasectional
- Member of the Committee of meetings and expositions ACS
TCC Excellence in Teaching Award
- Preparing For Innovation Producing Educated STEM Scholars (PIPESTEMS) – 5 year $589,005 grant to provide services to low-income, "academically talented” TCC students
- Innovative Project Grant - $1000