Enrollment and Withdrawal
Enrolling and Dropping from Classes
- Students may enroll in courses during the published dates in the Academic Calendar. (See link below.)
- Students who enroll at Tulsa Community College and do not make authorized payment arrangements will be removed (dropped) from courses.
- It is the student's responsibility to be sure unwanted courses are dropped by the scheduled deadline.
- Students may drop classes using MYTCC or in person by contacting any Enrollment Services Office. See Refund Policy for more information.
Withdrawing from Classes
See the Course Withdrawal Section for more details.
After Schedule Adjustment, students may withdraw from a credit course, however, no refund will be administered. To withdraw, students must adhere to the following requirements:
- Students may withdraw from a credit course within the first 75 percent of the course. Students cannot withdraw from Continuing Education courses.
- To initiate the withdrawal process, students should visit any campus Advisement Center/Counseling Office.
- Students' financial aid may be placed in jeopardy when they withdraw from any course. Students should contact the Student Financial Services Office and/or the Veterans' Services Office (if applicable) before completing a withdrawal form
Concurrent High School Student Schedule Adjustment and Withdrawal Policy
- Students must fill out Concurrent Adjustment Schedule Form and have it signed by the high school counselor.
- Forms will be available online and in any TCC Enrollment Services Office.
The Academic Calendar shows relevant dates for withdrawal.