All state and colleges and universities will have the option to implement an academic reprieve policy provided it is in compliance with the prescribed guidelines. This provision has been implemented for the student who has shown poor academic performance due to extenuating circumstances.
- Three years have passed since completing the one semester or term or two consecutive semesters or terms requested for reprieve.
- A GPA of 2.0 or higher has been earned on a minimum of twelve hours with no grade lower than a "C" since the semester(s) requested for reprieve were completed. The twelve hours exclude PHED Activity, performance, or developmental courses.
- All official college transcripts are on file and have been evaluated.
- Student is currently enrolled and degree seeking at Tulsa Community College.
- Student has not applied credit hours from reprieved terms requested to a previous degree or certificate.
- Student has been informed of the benefits and limitations of the request for reprieve.
- The courses that have been approved for Academic Reprieve will remain on the transcript, but the courses are not calculated in the TCC Overall GPA
Please contact any academic advisor for additional assistance regarding the TCC Academic Reprieve Policy.ShareThis