Summer 2016 - 8 Week Classes
|First Lecture Class of the Week||Exam Period during Regularly Scheduled Class Time|
|Monday||Wednesday, July 27|
|Tuesday||Thursday, July 28|
|Friday||Friday, July 29|
- Final exams will be given Wednesday, July 27, through Friday, July 29 during the regularly scheduled class time.
- Finals for classes that are one day a week or which fall outside of the MW/TR or Friday only format are scheduled for their final class meeting day/time during final exam dates.
- Finals for blended classes will be scheduled during the final exam dates. Professors should contact their Associate Dean/Dean to resolve any scheduling issues.
- A student with three or more exams scheduled for the same day may appeal for amnesty to his/her professors and request consideration for a reschedule by contacting the Associate Dean/Dean.
- If a student has more than one exam scheduled for the same time period, he/she should contact his/her professor to arrange an alternative examination date and/or time.