TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR TULSA ACHIEVES, STUDENTS MUST:
· Reside in Tulsa County while in high school and maintain Tulsa County residency while in the program.
· Apply to Tulsa Achieves as a high school senior
· Graduate from a public or private high school, or home school.
· Graduate High School with at least a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
· Be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident of the U.S.
Tulsa Achieves funding is based on length of residency during a student’s high school years. For students that did not live in Tulsa County all four years of high school, Tulsa Achieves pays for a percentage of a student's remaining balance. To be eligible for Tulsa Achieves, students must reside in Tulsa County at the time of high school graduation.
· 4 years of high school as a Tulsa County Resident - 100% of balance
· Sophomore, Junior & Senior years completed as a Tulsa County Resident - 75% of balance
· Junior & Senior years completed as a Tulsa County Resident - 50% of balance
· Senior year completed as a Tulsa County Resident - 25% of balance
Maintaining Program Eligibility
TO REMAIN ELIGIBLE, TULSA ACHIEVES STUDENTS MUST:
· Maintain Tulsa County Residency
· Maintain Good Academic Standing
· Earn a 1.7 GPA with 30 attempted credit hours or less
· Earn a 2.0 GPA with 31 attempted credit hours or more
· Complete at least 67% of attempted coursework, cumulatively
· Complete at least 3 credit hours with a passing grade each fall and spring semester
· Maintain at least 3 credit hours enrollment throughout a semester
· Complete a FAFSA each year before the end of the fall semester
· Complete 40 hours of volunteer service each academic year
· Complete an Academic Strategies course within the first year (ENGL 1003)