Tulsa Achieves Application Timeline
Application Period closed July 16, 2014
The application process for Tulsa Achieves begins in February 2014 and ends July 16, 2014.
The April 30 priority date must be met in order to be considered for the final July 16 deadline.
Starting January 2014
1. Apply for parent and student FAFSA PIN numbers
- Go to FAFSA PIN Site
- Click “Apply for a PIN number.”
- Your PIN number will be sent within three days to the e-mail address you provide.
- Save your PIN number - you will use this PIN every year.
Students must submit the FAFSA each year in Tulsa Achieves.
2. Complete a TCC Web Application for Admission*
- Go to MyTCC.tulsacc.edu
- Click on “Apply for Admission”
- Click on “First-Time User Account Creation”
- Create a Login ID (remember this)
- Create a PIN (remember this)
- Click “Login”
- You must provide a valid e-mail address. All communication during the application period from Tulsa Achieves will be sent to this e-mail address.
*If you have already applied to TCC as a concurrent high school student, skip this step
Starting February 10, 2014
1. Submit a Tulsa Achieves Program Agreement Form
- Read carefully, and use your MyTCC login information to electronically sign your form (Your MyTCC username is the same as your TCC e-mail username, except it contains an underscore instead of a period--Example: email@example.com would have a MyTCC username of john_smith89. Your MyTCC password begins as your six digit birthdate (MMDDYY), and will remain so until it is changed in MyTCC.tulsacc.edu).
- Submit the online form.
Please note--your MyTCC login information is required to open, and submit this form. If you need assistance with your MyTCC login information, call TCC Client Services at 918-595-2000
- Students must have login information to complete this step. MyTCC login information will be sent to the student once they have completed the TCC Application for Admission.
2. Sign up for Tulsa Achieves First Class Orientation for New Students
Information and sign up for First Class Orientation is available. Click here to attend and you will be able to register for that session.
As Soon As Tax Information Is Available- Before April 30, 2014
1. Complete the online FAFSA for 2014-2015
- Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Have your most recent tax forms available.
- When prompted, enter the TCC School Code: 009763.
- Once finished, “sign” the form using your electronic PIN number.
*Even if filing an extension, FAFSA should be submitted before April 30.
All documents above are due no later than April 30, 2014
*PLEASE NOTE: Students MUST complete the first application step (above) before completing the items below
1. Submit ACT scores (ACT scores are only used for placement, there is no "minimum" score a student must achieve to be admitted to TCC or Tulsa Achieves), or visit a TCC campus and complete the COMPASS Test (this test is offered free of charge at all TCC campuses, and may be used in place of, or in combination with ACT scores). No appointment is needed for the COMPASS, students simply visit a campus with a photo ID and obtain a Referral to take the test. For more information on the COMPASS, click here.
2. Submit Final High School Transcript (transcript MUST list graduation date, as well as final, unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale) to any campus Enrollment Services office.
3. Visit with an Academic Advisor at any TCC campus to plan for enrollment in Fall 2014 courses (although students will enroll online, they must speak with an Academic Advisor before doing so).