A Degree Audit helps you select courses that are required for your major and contains the following information:
- The classes that remain to be taken within the chosen major.
- Credits you’ve already completed that apply to the chosen major.
- Credits you’ve completed that do not apply to the chosen major.
In order to access your Degree Audit, you must first declare a major then visit any campus Academic Advisement office.
All previous college transcripts must be turned in to the Enrollment Services office, so credits can be evaluated and updated on your TCC transcript.
If there are questions over college transfer credits, or possible course substitutions that need to be applied, go to any Academic Advisement office and speak with an advisor.
Visit an Academic Advisor in person or contact our Online Advisor.
To get a degree audit without seeing an advisor
- Find your degree plan in the catalog. Degree plans are listed alphabetically
- Many degrees are offered as A.A. or A.S. transfer degrees or as A.A.S. workforce degrees. Make sure that below the title of the degree, next to the bold heading “Degree Awarded.” it shows the type of degree you desire (Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science). If you are planning to transfer to a specific college, make sure to consult with your four-year university about which TCC classes/degree plans to follow.
- Look up your unofficial transcript in MyTCC.
- Reference your unofficial transcript and cross off any courses on the degree plan that you have completed with a C or better. Some classes are considered passing with a D. Consult an adviser for details.
- After you have crossed off all of your completed classes in the degree plan, you will have a list of your remaining degree requirements.