Tulsa Community College has partnered with ACT to provide WorkKeys Assessments, a job skills assessment system measuring real-world skills.
Currently, the Oklahoma State Department of Commerce is funding any individual interested in assessing their job skills. The three assessments currently being funded to receive a Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) are:
- Applied Mathematics (Scoring Range 1 - 6); 55 minutes, 38 questions.
- Reading for Information (Scoring Range 1 - 6); 55 minutes, 38 questions.
- Locating Information (Scoring Range 1 - 7); 55 minutes, 33 questions.
Although it is not required, all examinees are encouraged to register with OK Job Match through the Oklahoma State Department of Commerce. Please visit the OK Job Match website to create an account.
- No appointment is necessary, although assessments are based on computer availability.
Items that must be brought to the Testing Center to be able to take the WorkKeys Assessments are:
- A valid state or other government-issued photo ID
If you are interested in assessing your job skills, please contact the Northeast Campus Testing Center at (918) 595-7534 for information.
- The assessments may be taken together in one day or spread out over a few days, depending on the individual's preference.
- We recommend that test-takers taking all assessments in one day allow enough time to take breaks between exams and finish prior to the Testing Center closing.