Tulsa Community College proudly participates in Oklahoma's Degree Completion Program, Reach Higher. Coordination for the program is directed by the University Transfer Office.
Reach Higher at TCC offers an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science Degree in Enterprise Development (general studies or business administration) designed for working adults who have already earned at least 18 hours of college credit and want to finish an associate degree.
The program has been designed to ensure its transferability to four-year institutions through the Course Equivalency Project.
- For working adults who want to finish their college degree from a state college or technical branch.
- Your opportunity to finish your degree - while you keep your normal routine, maintain your normal work hours and still have time for your family.
- Use the college credit you have in order to be more successful in your career.
- Apply any time.
- Flexible enrollment periods (year-round).
- You can select from on-campus and online class options
- Completed at least 18 hours of college credit through any accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA from previous college credits.
- Completed any required remedial courses.
Cost & Financial Aid
Some of the best news about Reach Higher: it's affordable!
Tuition and mandatory fees will vary slightly among participating Reach Higher institutions, but the average is under $90 per credit hour for Oklahoma residents. Review TCC's costs and fees. Textbook costs will vary by course.
Financial aid may be available for students who qualify. Get help and learn more about Financial Aid at TCC. Also, apply for Federal Aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Don't forget to also talk to your employer about tuition reimbursement.
TCC's Reach Higher Coordinator: