Viewing/Printing an Unofficial Transcript
How can I view my unofficial transcript?
You can view your unofficial transcript at any time in MYTCC as long as you do not have a transcript hold on your account. Here are instructions for viewing your transcript:
1. Start at the TCC home page.
2. Click on the MYTCC link at the top/middle of the page.
3. This will bring you to the login screen. Your TCC ID will be your campus-wide student ID which will start with a capital "T" and be followed by eight numbers. Your PIN number will start out as your six digit birthday (mm/dd/yr). If it is your first time logging in, the system will prompt you to create a new password and a security question. If you are a current student, you will use the same password that you previously used in TED. If you have trouble logging in, contact our IT help line at 918.595.2000.
4. Once you log in, you will see a series of tabs across the top of the page. Click on the one labeled "My Account."
5. On the next page, look at the "Registration Tools" section located on the left hand side of the page.
6. Choose the option "My Schedule".
7. At this point, you will see four options to choose from. Those options are: Home > Student > Registration > Select Term
8. Select the "Student" option.
8. Select the second link for "Student Records."
6. Select the third link for "Academic Transcript."
7. From the drop down box next to "Transcript Type," select "Unofficial Transcript Credit" and click "Submit."
8. Scroll down to view your transcript. It will show all course work that has been completed at TCC plus any transfer course work that has been evaluated.