How to Enroll
How to Enroll with MYTCC
1. Start at the TCC home page.
2. Click on the MYTCC link at the top/middle of the page.
3. This will bring you to the login screen. Your TCC ID will be your campuswide student ID which will start with a capital "T" and be followed by eight numbers. Your Password will start out as your six digit birthday (mm/dd/yr). If it is your first time logging in, the system will prompt you to create a new password and a security question. If you are a current student, you will use the same password that you previously used in TED. If you have trouble logging in, call 918.595.2000.
4. Once you log in, you will see a series of tabs across the top of the page. Click on the one labeled "My Account."
5. On the next page, look at the "Registration Tools" section located on the left hand side of the page.
6. Choose the option "Class Look Up."
7. The next page is the "Select Term or Date Range" page. This page wants you to select the semester you want to enroll in from the drop down menu. Make sure to choose an option that ends in "credit classes." "Non-credit" classes are continuing education classes that are not worth college credit. If the semester you want to enroll in ends with "(view only)," that means that semester is currently not open for enrollment.
8. After you have selected the semester from the drop down box, click "submit."
9. This should bring you to the "Look Up Classes" page. This is the main search screen for looking up classes.
There is a main box on this page from which you should select the subject area of the class you are seeking. This subject is designated by a four-letter abbreviation that is in front of the course number. For example: if one was looking for Biology for Majors, BIOL-1224, the subject would be Biology as designated by the BIOL subject code. Once you have selected the correct subject area, click the "course search" button at the bottom of the screen.
10. This should bring up a list of all the classes being offered for the term from that subject area. If you do not see the class you are wanting to enroll in, then that class is not being offered for the term.
Find your desired course from the list and click the "view sections" button to the right of the course.
11. The next page will show all of the sections of the course that are available for the term. This page provides all of the relevant information for each section such as when it meets, who the instructor is, and where the class is located.
You may see TBA in place of an instructors name or room number. TBA stands for "To Be Announced" meaning that information has not been determined yet.
Online classes will be noted as such under the "location" column and have the class time listed as TBA. Classes labeled "blended" are part online and part on campus.
12. Once you find a class that works for you, look to the left side of the page. Next to the class, there will either be a "C" which stands for Closed meaning the class is currently full, an "NR" which means Unable to Enroll, which can mean the class has already started and it is past the add date, or it can also mean that you have some kind of registration hold. The last thing you might see is an open box. This means the class is still open. Check the box and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
13. Click the "Register" button at the bottom of the page to enroll in the class.
14. The next screen will show you the class you just enrolled in and any other classes you are enrolled in for that semester. There is a "Class Search" button at the bottom of this page that will take you back to step 10.ShareThis