Paying for Classes
Important to Note:
Student Account Payment Policy:
It is the policy of Tulsa Community College that students must make college-approved payment arrangements after enrolling for classes or they will be dropped for non-payment (DNP).
Students who have not made payment arrangements will be dropped for non-payment at the end of each day.
Methods of Payment are as follows:
- Financial aid is designed to supplement the financial resources of the student. Financial aid is available through grants, scholarships, loans, and part-time employment from federal, state and institutional sources.
- Students must file their FAFSA electronically. Students may access “FAFSA on the Web." Be sure to choose the current school year you are planning to attend.
- TCC Federal School Code: 009763
- To ensure that financial aid funds will be available by start of the semester, students MUST have their FAFSA application completed, Financial Aid Notification Letter signed, and entrance counseling completed on or before the financial aid priority deadline. Financial Aid priority deadlines are June 1st for the Fall semester, November 1st for Spring semester and April 1st for Summer semester. Click here for more financial aid information.
Out of pocket
Students can sign-up online through TED Self-Service Student Account System (Click on Student tab, go to Student Account) to pay in full via credit card or pay in person at any Campus Bursar Office. There is no administrative fee if the student is paying in full up front. Click here if you need contact information for the Bursar offices.
PayOP is TCC's new Tuition Payment Plan program, designed to improve services and payment choices for students. Students will be able to select from three different payment options after enrolling in classes.
Access the payment plan option through TED Self-Service Student Account System (Click on Student tab, go to Student Account and click on Payments and Payment Plans). There are administrative fees associated with the payment plan. Contact the Bursar office with any questions or concerns.
Students can use a third party method of payment under the conditions that the college can verify the payment source or that the student can provide acceptable documentation of the payment source.
TCC verified third party payments are as follows:
- General Tuition Waiver
- Tulsa Achieves Program
- Oklahoma’s Promise/OHLAP
- Grants (Tribal, Veterans, Vocational Rehab)
- ACE Waiver (Concurrent)
- Senior Citizen Waiver
- Employee Reimbursement