Costs and Payments
Student Account Payment Policy
Effective Oct. 24, 2011 for spring 2012 and future semester, it is the policy of Tulsa Community College that students must make college approved payment arrangements after enrolling for classes or they will be dropped for non-payment.
Drop for Non-Payment (DNP) Date(s)
Students who have not made payment arrangements will be dropped for non-payment at the end of each day.
You must take the steps necessary to keep your preferred class schedule:
- Pay in full either online through TED or at one of the campus Bursar Offices.
- Sign up for a tuition payment plan through TED Self-Service Student Account System. (Click on Student tab, go to Student Account.)
- Have TCC approved financial aid or provide proof of a qualified third party payment to a campus Bursar Office.
If you have questions about your student account or about approved payment plans contact a Bursar Office on any TCC campus.
Holds and Enrollment
Students with outstanding balances will have holds placed on their records and not be able to enroll for the upcoming term or obtain official college records until their balance is paid in full.
How to Pay for Classes
Option 1: PAY IN FULL OR PAYMENT PLAN
- Students can sign-up online to pay in full or pay cash in person at any campus Bursar Office. There is no administrative fee if the student is paying in full up front.
- Students can go online and choose a payment plan. There is a $35 dollar non-refundable service fee for students who select a payment plan.
Option 2: FINANCIAL AID
Students who have met priority financial aid deadlines by turning in all requested documents and are qualified to receive financial aid will not have their enrollments dropped for non-payment.
Financial Aid Priority Deadlines:
- June 1st - Fall Semester
- November 1st - Spring Semester
- April 1st - Summer Semester
Option 3: THIRD PARTY PAYMENTS
Students can use a third party method of payment under the conditions that the college can verify the payment source or that the student can provide acceptable documentation of the payment source.
TCC Verified Third-Party Payments
- General Tuition Waiver
- Tulsa Achieves Program
- *Oklahoma's Promise/OHLAP
- *Grants (Tribal, Veterans, Voc Rehab)
- ACE Waiver
- Senior Citizen Waiver
**Student Verified Third-Party Payments
- Employee Reimbursement
*If required, the student must identify their status to the appropriate college official or office.
**The student will need to present in person to any campus Bursar Office to determine if the form of payment qualifies.
How to Drop Classes
Students may drop classes without penalty and receive a refund during the schedule adjustment period. The schedule adjustment period is as follows:
|16-week courses||The first two weeks of class|
|Eight-week courses||The first week of class|
|Classes shorter than eight-weeks||Before 5 p.m. on the second day of class for all Internet classes or before 5 p.m. of the next business day for all other classes|
Students should drop classes via TED. Any student who encounters problems while attempting to drop a class should contact his/her campus Enrollment Services/Registration Office immediately.ShareThis