How to Register
How to Register with the Education Access Center
- Meet all admissions and academic standards to attend Tulsa Community College (TCC).
- Complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form.
- Self-identify and submit appropriate professional documentation in accordance with guidelines to the Education Access Center, at Tulsa Community College's Metro Campus. (See Documentation Guidelines).
- A Education Access Center, professional staff member will review the documentation to determine eligibility for accommodations.
- The student should contact the Education Access Center to arrange an intake appointment with an EAC professional staff member.
- If student’s documentation does not meet guidelines or is insufficient to make an eligibility determination, additional information may be requested by a Education Access Center professional staff member at the student’s expense.
- At the initial intake appointment, an Education Access Center professional staff member will engage in an interactive process to discuss the student’s individual accommodation needs, rights and responsibilities.
- Partnered with the student, accommodations are developed to promote an equal educational opportunity while attending Tulsa Community College.