Enrollment Services and Student Records
The Enrollment Services Office assists students with processing applications for admission, enrollment help, and issuing and receiving student records.SERVICES:
- Apply for Admissions
- Request a TCC Transcript
- Submit Credentials to TCC
- Evaluation of Credentials
- Verification of Enrollment and Degrees
- Petition Residency Status
- Admissions and Enrollment Assistance
- Concurrent High School Student Assistance
- Major Changes (Advisement Office can also assist with Major Changes)
- Name, Address, and SSN Updates
- Enrollment and Withdrawals
Need to access a form to submit to Enrollment Services? Click on the link: Forms and Documents
- Metro Campus Enrollment Services: 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
- Northeast Campus Enrollment Services: 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
- Southeast Campus Enrollment Services: 10300 E. 81 Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
- West Campus Enrollment Services: 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
- Owasso Community Campus: 10800 N. 104th E. Avenue (Limited Services)
PHONE NUMBER (for all campuses):
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Effective October 1, 2012: Any transcript submitted to the college for admission purposes must be received in an envelope that has been sealed by the high school or college to be considered official.
Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on his or her record until an updated transcript is received.
Students who are returning to TCC after 3 years of non-attendance will need to submit a new application for admissions.