Rules & Regulations
Eligibility of Use
1. Currently enrolled students, full-time faculty or staff members are eligible to use any TCC Fitness Center free of charge. All members must present a valid TCC ID and sign a Legal Waiver/Liablity form prior to using the facility.
2. Retirees, part-time employees and members of Alumni & Friends may purchase a Fitness Center membership or enroll in a credit class.Currently enrolled students, full-time faculty or staff members are eligible to use the Fitness Center. All members must present a valid TCC ID and sign a Waiver/Legal Liability Form prior to using any TCC Fitness Center.
Not a Current Student?
Membership is open to all graduates, former TCC students, faculty, staff and friends of the college. Members must be 18 years of age to join. Memberships can be purchased at any Student Activities Offices.
The fees for gym membership are:
- Fall Semester: $60
- Spring Semester: $60
- Summer Semester: $30
Operational Rules & Regulations
1. Each person must present a properly validated TCC ID for admittance. No exceptions will be allowed.
2. Each person will enter and exit the Fitness Center through the main entrance. Other exits will only be used in emergencies only.
3. The Fitness Center is a tobacco-free facility.
4. No food or drink in the Fitness Center with the exception of bottled water.
5. Proper attire must be worn in every area of the Fitness Center. Denim clothing and altered tops are not allowed. Tank tops must cover back and midriff (no sports bras or muscle tank tops). Athletic shoes must be worn at all times.
6. Clean-soled gym shoes must be worn when using the basketball courts, track, training areas and aerobic floor.
7. Individuals are not allowed to solicit nutritional supplements or other services, such as personal training, in the Fitness Center.
8. For the safety of our members, TCC requires that all exercise routines or programs be designed, demonstrated, and instructed by TCC Fitness Center Staff or assigned representatives only.
9. All personal property and belongings must be properly stored while using the Fitness Center. Backpacks, clothing or similar items should not be left unattended as they interfere with the proper use of the facility and are easily taken by others. TCC assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
10. Fitness Staff may develop specific rules as deemed necessary.