Rules & Regulations
Currently enrolled students, full-time faculty or staff members are eligible to use the Fitness Center. All members must present a valid TCC ID to gain access to the facility.
Not a Current Student?
Any person 18 years and older can join to use any TCC Fitness Center. All you have to do is enroll in our Continuing Education Gym Membership Course. This is a non-credit course that is solely used for allowing alumni and community members access to the fitness centers. Registration can be completed in person at any TCC campus or via phone at 918.595.7200.
*If you already have a TCC ID number, you can access our TED system to register. Click here: TED Log-IN
The fees for gym membership are:
- Fall Semester: $60
- Spring Semester: $60
- Summer Semester: $30
- All members must present a valid TCC ID to enter the facility.
- Athletic shoes must be worn at all times (open-toed shoes or sandals are not allowed).
- Denim jeans, midriff-bearing tops and muscle tank tops are not allowed.
- Weights need to be re-racked and equipment cleaned after use.
- Tobacco products of any kind are not permitted.
- Food and beverage of any kind (other than bottled water) are not allowed.