Other Visa Types

Some visa classifications permit incidental study, while other classifications allow for none whatsoever.  In addition, dependents of some visa holders are allowed part-time to full-time study options.  However, prior to the age of 21, most dependents are required to apply for a change of status to F-1 if they wish to continue their studies in the U.S.  Please consult with International Student Services (Northeast Campus) or TCC Enrollment Services at one of the following campuses to inquire about studying on your current visa type:
Metro Campus: +1 (918) 595-2010 
909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119

Northeast Campus: +1 (918) 595-2010
3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115

Southeast Campus: +1 (918) 595-2010
10300 E. 81 Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
West Campus: +1 (918) 595-2010
7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
NOTE:  All applicants who have entered the United States on a B-1/B-2 visa wishing to enroll in credit courses must consult with International Student Services about changing to F-1 student visa status before enrolling in classes. To access special instructions for B-1/B-2 visitors who want to enroll in school click here