International Student's Page
Tulsa Community College
Who’s Who Among Students in American Junior Colleges
Minimum Criteria for Faculty Initiated or Self-Nomination:
- Must be currently enrolled and eligible for graduation with an Associate Degree or Certificate during the current academic year (Fall 2014, Spring/Summer 2015).
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours at the time of application, 15 of which must have been completed at TCC.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher from TCC and other colleges attended.
- Must be active in Student Organization(s) at TCC and/or demonstrate similar involvement in community organizations and activities.
- Must attach a letter of recommendationfrom a full or part-time TCC faculty or staff member.
Thank you for your interest in the International Student Support Coalition (ISSC).
The ISSC needs your help to work for the success of all TCC International Students within the following areas:
The ISSC meets at the Southeast Campus every Friday afternoon during the Fall and Spring Semesters.
If you would like more information, have questions, or would like to get involved, you may contact:
Tony O'Connor (SE Campus) at 595-7606 or email@example.com
Gary Young-Allen (NE Campus) at 595-7509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or current ISSC President (SE Campus) at email@example.com
International Student Services
TCC NE Campus, Room 128 Student Center
3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74115-3151
Phone: (918) 595-7478, Fax: (918) 595-8451
International Student Specialist
Phone: (918) 595-7509, Fax: (918) 595-8451