Enrollment Services Offices
Effective October 1, 2012: Any transcript submitted to the college for admission purposes must be received in an envelope that has been sealed by the high school or college to be considered official.
Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on his or her record until an updated transcript is received.
SERVICES: (See Forms and Documents Section for links to most forms)
- Request a TCC Transcript
- Submit Credentials to TCC
- Evaluation of Credentials
- Verification of Enrollment and Degrees
- Petition Residency Status
- Admissions and Enrollment Assistance
- Concurrent High School Student Assistance
- Major Changes (Advisement Office can also assist with Major Changes)
- Name, Address, and SSN Updates
- Enrollment and Withdrawal
- Metro Campus Enrollment Services: 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
- Northeast Campus Enrollment Services: 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
- Southeast Campus Enrollment Services: 10300 E. 81 Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
- West Campus Enrollment Services: 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
- Email First Stop Help Desk
Contact Phone (for all campuses):
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.