TCC's Northeast Campus provides correspondence testing to any student living in Northeast Oklahoma and taking courses at another college/university besides TCC, needing an exam administered in a proctored, secure environment.
- If no form needs to be signed, simply provide your college, university, company, etc., with the information of the individual listed below.
- Provide the proctor with your name, phone number, and where the exam is coming from (college, university, company, etc.).
- If a form needs to be signed by the proctor, call the proctor for an appointment.
- The college, university or company will then provide the proctor with your exam.
- Once the proctor receives your exam, she will contact you to schedule a date and time to administer your exam.
- When arriving for the scheduled exam, the examinee must present a photo ID. A copy of the photo ID will be made and kept on file in the Testing Center.
This information is needed by the college/university for which you are attending:
Mechelle Beats, Testing Specialist
Northeast Campus Testing Center
Tulsa Community College
3727 E. Apache, Academic Building
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115-3151
- $25 per exam, made payable to Tulsa Community College
- No Charge for current or former TCC students
Tulsa Community College - Northeast Campus
3727 E. Apache - Academic/Administration Building