RID-Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
The NEC Testing Center is now a certified SUPERSITE for the RID - Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Certification Exams. If you are interested in registering to take the National Interpreter Certification (NIC) Performance Exam please take a look at the dates and times listed below, select one, and then to schedule contact either:
Kelly Scalf at 918.595.7534
Mechelle Beats at 918.595.7534
AJ Morse at 918.595.7534
Once you've scheduled your date and time, you must arrive for your appointment approximately 10 to 15 minutes early. You must bring a state or government issued photo ID (i.e., driver's license) and your letter stating that you've completed the written portion of the NIC Performance Exam; as well as have paid the registration fee.
The NIC Performance exam is usually offered the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month(one person per session). The exam is offered:
- December 18, 2014 at 9 a.m. - session is full
- December 18, 2014 at 1 p.m. - session is full
- January 8, 2015 at 1 p.m.
- January 22, 2015 at 9 a.m. - session is full
- January 22, 2015 at 1 p.m. - session is full
- February 12, 2015 at 9 a.m.
- February 12, 2015 at 1 p.m.
- February 26, 2015 at 9 a.m.
- February 26, 2015 at 1 p.m.
- March 12, 2015 at 9 a.m.
- March 12, 2015 at 1 p.m.
- March 26, 2015 at 9 a.m.
- March 26, 2015 at 1 p.m.
Our Center is located in the Academic/Administration Building - just inside the doors with the flagpoles.
If you want more information regarding RID, click here.