RID-Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
The NEC Testing Center is now a certified SUPERSITE for the RID - Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Certification Exams. If you are interested in registering to take the National Interpreter Certification (NIC) Performance Exam please take a look at the dates and times listed below, select one, and then to schedule contact either:
Mechelle Beats at 918.595.7534
AJ Morse at 918.595.7534
Once you've scheduled your date and time, you must arrive for your appointment approximately 10 to 15 minutes early. You must bring a state or government issued photo ID (i.e., driver's license) and your letter stating that you've completed the written portion of the NIC Performance Exam; as well as have paid the registration fee.
The NIC Performance exam is usually offered the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month(one person per session). The exam is offered:
- November 12, 2015 at 9 a.m. - Session is Full
- November 12, 2015 at 1 p.m. - Session is Full
- November 19, 2015 at 9 a.m. - Session if Full
- November 19, 2015 at 1 p.m. - Session is Full
- December 10, 2015 at 9 a.m. - Session is Full
- December 10, 2015 at 1 p.m. - Session is Full
- December 17, 2015 at 9 a.m. - Session is Full
- December 17, 2015 at 1 p.m.- Session is Full
Our Center is located in the Academic/Administration Building - just inside the doors with the flagpoles.
If you want more information regarding RID, click here.