MC Testing Center Policies
Testing Center Policy at the Metro Campus
The Metro Campus Testing Center administers the following exams: COMPASS, Advanced Standing Exams, Make-Up Exams, Distance Learning exams (Internet) and the Computer Proficiency Test (CSPRO).
We do not administer ACT, CLEP, GREor TOEFL. If you need one of these exams please contact the Northeast Campus Testing Center at 918.595.7534.
You must bring with you the following:
- Photo Identification (e.g., driver’s license, passport, TCC Student ID)
- Your TCC Student ID number
- Course Name, course number and instructor’s name.
- Any other materials necessary for your test as authorized by your instructor (e.g., calculator, notes, books, etc.)
No personal belongings except small purses are permitted in the Testing Center. Cubbies are available to leave books and other possessions. They are not, however, secured. Therefore, it is advisable to leave valuables at home or somewhere else before you come to the Testing Center. If you must bring a laptop or other valuable item with you, it must be left at the proctor’s desk. Items not allowed include, but are not limited to the following:
- Book bags or large purses.
- Books, notes, dictionaries, thesauruses.
- Gum, candy, tissues, food or beverage of any kind, including water bottles.
- Scratch paper, writing implements, scantron forms, or any other testing materials.*
- Coats, sweaters, hats, “hoodies," or sunglasses must be left on the coat rack, or in a cubby.
- Keys must either be placed in purses, in pockets or left outside Testing Center.
- All electronic devices (laptops, cell phones, cameras, personal data assistants (PDA’s) external drives or disks, calculators, translators, etc.
Students who need to be available to baby sitters or other family members in case of emergency, should leave Campus Police number 918.595.7263 with that person. Campus Police will call us and we will call the student out of the Testing room.
*The Testing Center provides Scantron forms, scratch paper, pens/pencils, tissues and hand sanitizer.
Students may not leave the Testing Center for any reason once they have received the test. No bathroom breaks are allowed unless proctors have been informed in advance by instructor. Once examinees enter testing rooms, they are not allowed to leave unless they have completed their exams. If an examinee leaves he/she is not permitted to return to complete their test.
Students who require special accommodations for testing should contact the EAC (Educational Access Center) at 918.595.7116.