Free bus service for TCC students.
TCC will continue the free bus service for current students. Get your current sticker from the Student Activities Office.
How it works:
• TCC students and employees must have a current official Tulsa Community College ID
showing sticker from current term.
• Pick up a TCC Rides Free sticker at any of the following locations:
• TCC students – Student Activites Office
• TCC employees – Student Activities office on any campus or TCC Human Resources Office
• TCC Rides Free offers unlimited rides to TCC students and employees anywhere Tulsa
Transit offers bus service for the duration of the program.
• TCC Rides Free riders will be asked to show their official TCC ID with the current TCC Rides Free sticker upon boarding the bus.
• Guests riding with TCC riders will pay the regular bus fare.
Go to the Tulsa Transit website at www.tulsatransit.orgfor the following resources:
- Use the Online Scheduler to view bus schedules, routes, and stops in detail.
- Use the Trip Planner to see your options for getting around town or to TCC campuses on Tulsa Transit buses.
- Use the Bus Tracker to track the current location of your bus in real-time via Bus Tracker's Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Sign up for texts and alerts from Tulsa Transit via your mobile phone.
TCC Rides Free: a green commute for college, work and life.