Division of Student Affairs & Equity
Student Affairs Champions Student Success!
Welcome to the Division of Student Affairs & Equity. Our mission, “Student Affairs Champions Student Success!” is at the heart of all that we do for our students.
In collaboration with campus and community partners, we support student needs from application to graduation. We offer diverse student organizations, activities, mental health and wellness programming and so much more. Whether in the classroom or out, we provide critical services that address gaps in equity, and help students excel academically, engage in transformational learning experiences, and celebrate every student on their path to success.
Vice President of Student Affairs & Equity Office
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Admission and Prospective Student Services
- Completion Center/Records
- Enrollment Services (Answer Center)
- Financial Aid
- Veterans Services
- International Student Services
- New Student Orientation
Assessment and Testing
- Office of Student Assessment
- Testing Services
- Accessibility Resources
- Resource Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- TRIO Educational Opportunity Center (EOC)
- TRIO Student Support Services (SSS)
- Academic Success Coaching
- Education Outreach Center
- Veterans' Support Services
Judicial Affairs and Wellness
- Conduct and Community Standards
- Wellness Services