Academic Advisors are Available
Academic Advisors are available by appointment! Read below on the best way to connect with us.
If you have an assigned advisor (*You have an assigned advisor if you have been enrolled every semester since you started and have a declared major):
Make an appointment through Starfish to visit with your advisor by phone or virtual meeting. Appointments are available Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Follow these steps to make an appointment with your advisor or check to see if you have an assigned advisor:
- Log into mytcc.tulsacc.edu and click Starfish in the Quick Links box.
- Click on your advisor’s name under Your Connections.
- Click Schedule Appointment
- Choose the reason for the appointment, adjust the date range as needed to find days and times that work for your schedule, then select a time from the list. Also choose phone or virtual advising. Virtual advising will be through zoom. You can do a Zoom meeting on your phone or computer with no software required.
- Add details about the reason for the visit in the text box and click Confirm to finalize your appointment.
If you do not have an assigned advisor (*You do not have an assigned advisor if you are a new student, have stopped out longer than a year, or have a major of non-degree seeking or undeclared):
Connect through one of the following options:
- Visit an advisor virtually during virtual walk-in hours. Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 4 - 6 p.m. Friday, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Connect here to the Virtual Advising Zoom Room on your phone, tablet, or computer. Follow the prompts and enter the waiting room. As soon as someone is available, they will bring you into the virtual room and connect you with an advisor.
- Email Academic Advising to connect with an advisor remotely. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with an advisor through email. Advisors will respond within 2 business days.