Mission Forward: The Strategic Plan
Work has begun to update the College’s Strategic Plan. Much like last year’s Mission, Vision, Beliefs and Values process, planning and feedback-gathering will take place this fall, with writing and vetting in the spring 2020.
“Now that we have an updated mission statement, we want to carry our mission Forward and revise the Strategic Plan,” says Lindsay White, TCC senior strategy advisor to the president. “An important part of this process is hearing from various stakeholders regarding their expectations and vision for what the college should be doing to further our mission of building success through education.”
The Strategic plan committee will be conducting feedback sessions for various employee groups-for the Supervisors and Budget Owners, Full-Time Faculty, and all other staff (part-time adjuncts, part-time staff and non-SABO staff) If you can’t attend a session, and would like to provide input via the suggestion box use this link.
See the session details and sign-up:
Supervisors and Budget Owners, sign-up here
- Wednesday, October 30, 9-10:30 a.m., West Campus, SC 116, Gallery Room
- Thursday, October 31, 8:30-10:00 a.m., Southeast Campus, Chat Room
- Friday, November 1, 2-3:30 p.m., Conference Center, 8th floor classroom
*Please do not sign-up for the Wednesday morning session if you are in the Provost’s Leadership Team meeting at that time!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2:30-4:00 p.m., Metro Campus, Center for Creativity
- Thursday, October 3, 11:30 a.m. -1 p.m., Southeast Campus, Chat Room
- Friday, November 1, 9-10:30 a.m., Conference Center, 8th floor classroom
- Tuesday, November 5, 3:00-4:30 p.m., Southeast Campus, Chat Room
- Wednesday, November 6, 9:00-10:30 a.m., West Campus, SC 116, Gallery Room
Please note: We will monitor attendance numbers and create an additional session(s) if these become too full.
We look forward to hearing from you!