Try Your Hand at Something New for 2017
These free workshops are perfect for people in or near downtown Tulsa who want to explore something new on their lunch break. They take place on Mondays from 12 to 12:45 p.m. and run Jan. 23 through April 3. Everyone is welcome to attend.
The upcoming I Can’t workshops include:
- Jan. 30: I Can’t Organize Heirlooms with Woody Guthrie Center - Learn what to toss, what to keep, and how to store your heirlooms.
- Feb. 6: I Can’t Sculpt with WaterWorks Art Center - Did you enjoy Play-Doh as a kid? Discover the grownup’s version – handbuilding in clay.
- Feb. 13: I Can’t Color with Gilcrease Museum - Discover materials and simple tricks to turn coloring pages into works of art.
- Feb. 20: I Can’t Letterpress with Philbrook Museum - Learn the basics of letterpress, see a handpress demo, and produce your own piece.
- Feb. 27: I Can’t Play Guitar with BART Center for Music - Learn strategies to make chords finger-friendly. Bring a guitar or borrow one of ours. Registration required: firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 6: I Can’t Conduct with Maestro Andres Franco - Discover how to translate musical ideas into motion.
All supplies are provided and no experience is required to participate. View the complete spring I Can’t workshop schedule. Free parking is available in any TCC lot.
Plus, the I Can’t series has a new element this year and will offer a Saturday workshop in February. I Can't Find My Roots with Tulsa City County Library Genealogy Center is 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18. Learn how to research your family history using free resources from TCCL.
Please join us for one or all of the I Can’t workshops.