Tulsa Community College Spring Break Services Move to Southeast Campus
TCC will be open to serve current and prospective students at the TCC Southeast Campus, 10300 East 81st Street. All other TCC campuses will be closed.
With the break in the regular schedule, TCC invites future students to start the application and financial aid process. In addition, current students can use the opportunity to get ahead in the studies with one-on-one student support or tutoring. Hours are 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Friday during March 14 - 18.
The following services are available:
- Academic Advising: email@example.com
- Admission & Prospective Student Services: firstname.lastname@example.org, (918) 595-8000
- Schedule a campus tour
- Financial Aid: TCCFinancialAid@tulsacc.edu
- Bursar: email@example.com
- Testing Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Support Center: email@example.com, (918) 595-2000
- Computer Access: available in the Library, Building 7, Second Floor
- Writing Lab, Math and Science Tutoring
- Student Fuel Pantry
- Campus Bookstore: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Monday–Friday
All campuses and services will reopen on Monday, March 21, 2021.