Ways to Give
Other Ways to Help
For information contact (918) 595-7836.
TCC Foundation Mission
The Tulsa Community College Foundation provides support to Tulsa Community College and its mission by developing key relationships and financial resources.
The TCC Foundation was established in 1970 to support the vision of Tulsa Community College - to offer greater access to quality higher education, and to support TCC students, faculty and staff by providing scholarships and resources for program excellence. Through generous donations, we have:
- Raised more than $1.3 million in contributions for the successful Health Sciences and Biotechnology Learning Center which trains allied health employees including nurses, dental hygienists and radiology technicians as well as students in biotechnology roles and university transfer programs. Additionally, the Foundation provides tens of thousands of dollars in nursing and biotechnology scholarships.
- Opened the TCC Education Outreach Center designed to guide first-generation college students through the college process as well as offering bilingual and technology courses, student advisement and enrollment services.
- Participated in bringing forth the Thomas K. McKeon Center for Creativity; a central hub for education, innovation, creativity and technology in downtown Tulsa featuring event, classroom and student space.
Values and Beliefs
TCC Foundation supports the philosophy and mission of TCC which:
- Provides quality higher education to all sectors of the community;
- Is responsive, timely and proactive in meeting the needs of the subset business community;
- Sets the standard for integrity and professionalism; and
- Is a leader in developing cutting-edge programs.
The Foundation believes that all Foundation Board Members should be active in their Foundation support.
The Foundation believes that those who benefit from the TCC should contribute to it.
The Foundation will conduct its operations with financial integrity.
The Foundation will be proactive in anticipating and planning for TCC needs.
2020 TCC Foundation Board
- Chair: David Stratton, Executive Vice President, Bank of Oklahoma
- Vice Chair: Tim Lyons, President & CEO, TTCU Federal Credit Union
- Secretary/Treasurer: Andy Kinslow, President, KKT Architects, Inc.
- Past Chair: Phil Lakin, Jr., CEO, Tulsa Community Foundation
- Leeland Alexander, Associate Vice President, OU-Tulsa Schusterman Center
- Scott Asbjornson, Vice President of Finance & CFO, AAON, Inc.
- Billie T. Barnett, Community Volunteer
- Konnie Boulter, Program Director, The Oxley Foundation
- Jeff Brooks, Chief Information Officer, Muscogee Creek Nation Casinos - River Spirit
- Teresa Meinders Burkett, Partner, Conner & Winters, LLP
- Jim Cameron, CEO, Cameron Glass, Inc.
- David Cole, Private Banking Manager, SVP, Bank of Oklahoma
- Lisette Coston, Executive Director of Support Services, Saint Francis Health System
- Laura Creekmur, Vice President of Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility; President of the Williams Companies Foundation
- Sharon King Davis, Partner, King Investments
- Jim Dunn, Chairman, Mill Creek Lumber & Supply Co.
- Ed Fariss, Community Volunteer
- Jesse Guardiola, President, Guardiola Consulting
- Kevin Gross, President & CEO, Hillcrest HealthCare System
- Susan E. Harris, Community Volunteer/Consultant
- M. Ted Haynes, Community Volunteer
- Kirk Hays, President and CEO, Arvest Bank
- Alana Hughes, Director of Tulsa Grantmaking, Charles & Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Molly Jarvis, Senior Vice President, Cherokee Nation Businesses
- Jennifer Jezek, President, York Electronic Systems, Inc.
- Jackie Price Johannsen, President, Price Family Properties
- Andy Kinslow, President, KKT Architects, Inc.
- David Kollmann, President, Central Region, Flintco, LLC
- Sean Kouplen, Chairman and Chief Executive Office, Regent Bank
- Phil Lakin, Jr., CEO, Tulsa Community Foundation
- Jim Langdon, Publisher, Langdon Publishing Co.
- William M. Lissau, Oklahoma Market President, Bank of America
- Mina Lotti, Community Volunteer
- Tim Lyons, President & CEO, TTCU Federal Credit Union
- Susan B. Neal, Executive Director, Gilcrease Museum and the Helmerich Center for American Research & Vice President for Public Affairs, The University of Tulsa
- Pierce H. Norton II, President & CEO, ONE Gas
- Joan P. Parkhurst, Parkhurst Investments
- Eleanor Payne, Community Volunteer
- Henry Primeaux III, President, Primeaux Mitsubishi
- Roger Ramseyer, Vice President & Tulsa Market Leader, Cox Communications
- Lou Reynolds, Senior Partner, Eller & Detrich
- John Rupe Jr., CEO, Rupe Helmer Group
- E. Paul Samuels, Senior VP, Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley
- Melinda Stinnett, Managing Director, Stinnett & Associates, LLC
- David Stratton, Executive Vice President, Bank of Oklahoma
- Steve Turnbo, Chairman Emeritus, Schnake Turnbo Frank
- Leigh B. Goodson, Ph.D., President & CEO, Tulsa Community College
- Kari Shults, Interim Vice President of Advancement & President TCC Foundation
- Mark McMullen, CFO, Tulsa Community College
- Monica Champ, CNP, CFRE, Chief Development Officer, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Isaac Sheets, Development Officer, Signature Symphony, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Megan Korn, Development Officer, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Mautia Hall, Assistant Director of Development, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Terri Floistad, Director of Foundation Finance, Part-time, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Jeanne Blackwell, Administrative Assistant, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Sally Osburn, Foundation Board Liaison, Part-Time, Tulsa Community College Foundation