TCC Foundation Mission
The Tulsa Community College Foundation provides support to Tulsa Community College and its mission by developing key relationships and financial resources.
The TCC Foundation was established in 1970 to support the vision of Tulsa Community College - to offer greater access to quality higher education, and to support TCC students, faculty and staff by providing scholarships and resources for program excellence. Through generous donations, we have:
- Raised more than $1.3 million in contributions for the successful Health Sciences and Biotechnology Learning Center which trains allied health employees including nurses, dental hygienists and radiology technicians as well as students in biotechnology roles and university transfer programs. Additionally, the Foundation provides tens of thousands of dollars in nursing and biotechnology scholarships.
- Opened the TCC Education Outreach Center designed to guide first-generation college students through the college process as well as offering bilingual and technology courses, student advisement and enrollment services.
- Participated in bringing forth the Thomas K. McKeon Center for Creativity; a central hub for education, innovation, creativity and technology in downtown Tulsa featuring event, classroom and student space.
Values and Beliefs
TCC Foundation supports the philosophy and mission of TCC which:
- Provides quality higher education to all sectors of the community;
- Is responsive, timely and proactive in meeting the needs of the subset business community;
- Sets the standard for integrity and professionalism; and
- Is a leader in developing cutting-edge programs.
The Foundation believes that all Foundation Board Members should be active in their Foundation support.
The Foundation believes that those who benefit from the TCC should contribute to it.
The Foundation will conduct its operations with financial integrity.
The Foundation will be proactive in anticipating and planning for TCC needs.
2018 Student Success and Career Center Design Reveal at TCC Southeast Campus
Ways to Give
Other Ways to Help
- Capital Projects and Equipment
- Talentships and Scholarships
- TCC Textbook Trust
- Nursing Program Housing Grant
For information contact (918) 595-7836.
Give to the Foundation
2019 TCC Foundation Board
- Chair: Phil Lakin, Jr., CEO, Tulsa Community Foundation
- Vice Chair: David Stratton, Executive Vice President, Tulsa Commercial Banking
- Secretary/Treasurer: Tim Lyons, President & CEO, TTCU Federal Credit Union
- Past Chair: Konnie Boulter, Program Director, The Oxley Foundation
- Leeland Alexander, Associate Vice President, OU-Tulsa Schusterman Center
- Scott Asbjornson, Vice President of Finance & CFO
- Billie T. Barnett, Community Volunteer
- Jeff Brooks, Chief Information Officer, Muscogee Creek Nation Casinos - River Spirit
- Teresa Meinders Burkett, Partner, Conner & Winters, LLP
- Jim Cameron, CEO, Cameron Glass, Inc.
- David Cole, Private Banking Manager, SVP, Bank of Oklahoma
- Carlin Conner, President & CEO, SemGroup Corp.
- Lisette Coston, Executive Director of Support Services, Saint Francis Health System
- Sharon King Davis, Partner, King Investments
- Jim Dunn, Chairman, Mill Creek Lumber & Supply Co.
- Ed Fariss, Retired
- Kevin Gross, President & CEO, Hillcrest HealthCare System
- Susan E. Harris, Retired/Consultant
- M. Ted Haynes, President, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Kirk Hays, President and CEO, Arvest Bank
- Alana Hughes, Director of Tulsa Grantmaking, Charles & Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Jennifer Jezek, President, York Electronic Systems, Inc.
- Jackie Price Johannsen, President, Price Family Properties
- Andy Kinslow, President, KKT Architects, Inc.
- David Kollmann, President, Central Region, Flintco, LLC
- Sean Kouplen, Chairman and Chief Executive Office, Regent Bank
- Jim Langdon, Publisher, Langdon Publishing Co.
- William M. Lissau, Oklahoma Market President, Bank of America
- Mina Lotti, Community Volunteer
- Susan B. Neal, Executive Director, Gilcrease Museum and the Helmerich Center for American Research & Vice President for Public Affairs, The University of Tulsa
- Pierce H. Norton II, President & CEO, ONE Gas
- Joan P. Parkhurst, Parkhurst Investments
- Eleanor Payne, Community Volunteer
- Henry Primeaux III, Retired
- Roger Ramseyer, Vice President & Tulsa Market Leader, Cox Communications
- Lou Reynolds, Senior Partner, Eller & Detrich
- John Rupe Jr., CEO, Rupe Helmer Group
- E. Paul Samuels, Senior VP, Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley
- Mary Shaw, Community Volunteer
- Melinda Stinnett, Managing Director, Stinnett & Associates, LLC
- Steve Turnbo, Chairman Emeritus, Schnake Turnbo Frank
- Chad Zamarin, Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategic Development, The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Leigh B. Goodson, Ph.D., President & CEO, Tulsa Community College
- Mark McMullen, CFO, Tulsa Community College
- Monica Champ, Director of Major Gifts, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Rachel Hutchings, Director of Development, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Mautia Hall, Assistant Director of Development, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Terri Floistad, Director of Foundation Finance, Part-Time, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Jeanne Blackwell, Administrative Assistant, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Sally Osburn, Foundation Board Liaison, Part-Time, Tulsa Community College Foundation