Vision in Education Leadership Award Dinner
September 19, 2019
Cox Business Center
6 p.m. Reception | 7 p.m. Dinner and Program
Honoring Commissioner Karen Keith, District 2
Funds raised from the TCC Foundation Vision Dinner provide TCC students with scholarships, leadership development opportunities, engagement and mentoring with academic scholars and leaders, and technology and equipment necessary to prepare for today’s work force.
For more information regarding sponsorships and tickets to the 2019 Vision in Education Leadership Award Dinner, contact the TCC Foundation at email@example.com or (918) 595-7836.
Thank You to Our 2019 Vision Dinner Sponsors
$25,000 - Visionary
Recognition as a top sponsor in the program, on the invitation, on the website, and at the event. Premier seating for sixteen guests
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Cox Communications
- TTCU Federal Credit Union
$10,000 - Leadership
Recognition as a major sponsor in the program, on the invitation, on the website, and at the event. Premiere seating for sixteen guests.
- The Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation
- ARVEST Foundation ($15,000)
- Cherokee Nation Businesses ($15,000)
- George Kaiser Family Foundation
- ONE Gas
- Price Family Properties
- Robin Flint Ballenger
- Ruth K. Nelson
$5,000 - Excellence
Recognition as a key sponsor in the program, on the invitation, on the website, and at the event. Preferred seating for eight guests.
- Bank of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Hillcrest HealthCare System
- Jim Norton Toyota & Jim Norton Chevrolet
- OSU-Tulsa / OSU / OSU Foundation
- The Oxley Foundation
- Schnake Turnbo Frank
- Tulsa World Media Group
$3,000 - Achievement
Recognition in the program, on the website, and at the event. Priority seating for four guests.
- Anchor Stone Co.
- Sam and Rita Combs
- Sarah and John Graves
- Helmerich & Payne, Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Langdon Publishing / Jane and Henry Primeaux
- River Spirit Casino Resort
- Shiela and Ted Haynes
- Stinnett & Associates
- TCC President's Cabinet
- Tulsa Regional Chamber
$1,500 - Dedication
Recognition in the program, on the website, and at the event. Reserved seating for two guests.
- American Waste Control
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Commerce Bank
- The Bama Companies
- Paul and Tabitha Cornell / Premier Solution Partners
- Crossland Construction Company
- Bank of America
- Barnett Family Foundation
- Jeff and Jessica Brooks
- Sharon King Davis
- First Oklahoma Bank
- Flintco LLC
- Forrest Cameron, GTR Media Group
- Marge and John Gaberino
- Leigh and Mark Goodson
- K S Adams Foundation
- Bill Knight
- William Lobeck & The Hon. Kathy Taylor
- Matrix Service Company
- Meshri Family
- Stacey and Tom McKeon
- Rick and Susan Neal
- Osage Casino
- Mr. Larry C. & Dr. Eleanor C . Payne
- Clifford Power
- Public Service Company of Oklahoma
- Regent Bank
- Rogers State University Foundation
- Lesa and John Smaligo
- Dean and Vesta VanTrease
- Webco Industries, Inc.
- Workspace Resource, Inc.
- York Electronic Systems, Inc.
Thank you for supporting TCC students. Give to TCC