- TCC is #1 in the state for the number of students who begin their college studies while still in high school.
- TCC leads the nation in the number of associate degrees awarded to Native American students.
- Nearly 60 percent of our students pursue degrees in preparation for transfer to a four-year institution.
- TCC has developed more than 100 program transfer agreements with four-year colleges and universities.
- Students in TCC’s Honors Scholars program are eligible for special tuition waivers and transfer scholarships.
- TCC’s veterinary technology graduates have a 100 percent pass rate on state credentialing exams and a
96 percent pass rate on national exams.
- Nearly 28% of the Tulsa area nursing graduates in 2015 were TCC grads.
- Accredited by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and the Higher Learning Commission,
TCC also holds approvals from 14 accrediting bodies in fields such as dental hygiene, physical therapy
and child development.
- Despite significant reductions in state support in recent years, TCC has consistently balanced our budget and
received clean assessments from our external auditors.
- TCC alumni and students create $787 million in added income to the Tulsa economy according to a 2016
Economic Impact Study